- Daniel Webb was born and raised in Kansas. After high school he went into the Marine Corps and served active and reserved time, nine years. He was honorably discharged at the rank of Staff Sergeant.
- He moved to Bullhead City, AZ in 1987, joined Amway, and got saved at a Free Enterprise weekend function October 4, 1991.
- He met Deborah Perkins in November, 1991, and they married, June, 1992.
- Daniel and Deb worked in a variety of ministries in their previous church in Bullhead City. They moved to Prescott Valley in September, 2014, and have served at Open Door Baptist Church since then.
- Dan is currently teaching on "Evangelism".
- Tom Petro was born into a Christian home in Flint, Michigan. Attending church since childhood, he was saved at a young age at North Baptist Church as a result of praying parents and the preaching of Pastor Cedric Sears.
- Anticipating a career as an accountant, he enrolled at Cedarville College in Ohio; but while attending revival meetings on the campus during the week prior to the start of his freshman year, the Lord called him to the ministry.
- After one year at Cedarville, he transferred to Faith Baptist Bible College in Ankeny, Iowa, where his former pastor, Dr. Gordon Shipp, had recently begun serving as president. While at Faith, Tom met his future wife, Brenda Fincham; on August 10, 1985, the two were married at Brenda's home church: Victory Baptist in Marysville, Kansas.
- Pastor Tom graduated from FBBC in 1986 with a B.A. in Pastoral Studies. The following year, he attended the seminary at Faith, taking classes in the Master of Arts program there. In September of 1987, he was invited to candidate for the office of pastor at Open Door Baptist Church; the church called him, and Pastor Tom and Brenda began their ministry there on November 8, 1987. They love the ministry, as well as the Prescott Valley area, and are grateful to the Lord for a loving and faithful church family.
- Richard Briningstool has been known as "Pastor B", since a small boy, in welcoming him to his first church, couldn't pronounce his last name. He was born in 1930, born again in 1939 and grew up in Ganson Street Baptist Church from 1934.
- He felt the Lord's call into the ministry even before his tour in Korea in 1951-1953. Shortly after, he enrolled in Grand Rapids Baptist Bible Institute and graduated after four years. He met his wife, Geraldine, at Grand Rapids. She went to be with the Lord in 1991.
- He has had the privilege of serving as pastor in four churches, most recently at Faith Baptist Church in Glendale, Arizona, where he served from 1977-2016. He then retired and moved to Prescott Valley, where he is very much enjoying teaching the adult Sunday School class at Open Door to the glory of God - still answering to "Pastor B"!