Tom and Brenda Petro
- Pastor Tom has been the pastor of Open Door Baptist Church since 1987.
- Brenda teaches Junior Church and also works in AWANA,
- I was born and raised in Salem Oregon where I lived and worked as an automotive paint store manager until the age of 62. I was then transferred to work in a store in Flagstaff Arizona, and then a year and a half after that I was transferred to the Prescott store. I was in the automotive paint industry for 45 years.
- I came to faith in my early forties and have served as a Deacon in two different churches, one in Oregon and then at Open Door.
- I have been married to my wife Trita for 19 years and we have been blessed to be a part of Open Door Baptist.
- Michael has been an insurance agent for 32 years.
- Michael and Patsy were firefighters for 6 years in southern Arizona.
- They were involved in homeless ministries and world relief ministries for 10 years in Phoenix.
- They were founding members of Phoenix Compassion Center.
- They have served in youth ministries for over 30 years.
- They plan to serve the Lord wherever He places them.
- Wayne grew up in Bowdoinham, Maine, where at the age of 6 he started attending the Baptist church. He attended there until 1970 when he went into the army for three years.
- After that he attended the university of Maine and received a BS degree in business administration.
- He spent 5 years selling hearing aid parts around the world and then sold international freight services with an office in Montreal, Canada.
- After selling his interest in that, he worked in automotive sales for 15 years.
- Then for 10 years he worked selling antiques and collectibles on the internet.
- He came to the Prescott Valley area in 2017 to retire.
- Carol was born in Wisconsin and moved with her family to Phoenix, AZ in 1957, at the age of 15.
- She graduated from Carl Hayden High School in 1960 and married John in 1961. They've been married almost 59 years!!
- Through the years they have done ministry in retirement homes and nursing homes.
- Both of them were part of the Christian musical group, "The Joyful Noise", in the Prescott area.
- They were most fortunate to have traveled to Israel in 2000. Following that they went with a group to do missionary work in Romania.
- She is privileged to serve Open Door Baptist Church as church clerk.
Debi and Ron DelSordo
- Debi serves as church financial secretary and treasurer.
- Ron works at the church doing a variety of jobs.
- Debi was born in Nebraska and moved to Wyoming when she was 12.
- Ron was born in Pennsylvania. He left there in 1986, after accepting a job in Wyoming.
- They met at their church in 1988 and were married in 1991. They helped with the AWANA program for 9 years.
- In 2000 they transferred from Wyoming to Washington State to finish their careers. Ron worked electrical and mechanical maintenance for a large company. Debi worked for the school district as secretary for the maintenance department.
- In 2007 they retired and moved to Prescott Valley and joined Open Door Baptist Church.
- Music has always been important to Deb. From earliest times, she was fascinated with the piano. Her father sang hymns in church close to her ears so she would memorize the words.
- She learned classical music training at the Arizona State School for the Deaf and the Blind. She learned musical theory and many classical pieces, but her love was hymns. She listened to records of them for hours.
- She majored in Christian Education at Southwestern College, with a minor in music and Bible. She played in church only for special music, but began playing for the congregation in Spokane, WA between Bible College and attending Southwestern Seminary in Ft. Worth, TX. She played for the congregation there with others who played guitar and violin.
- Upon graduation from Seminary, she moved to San Antonio, TX and found others were already in positions of musical ministry at church there.
- She lived in Bullhead City for twenty-five years, working in the mental health field, then as a VR Counselor. She attended church there, and played congregationally with others on the praise team.
- Since coming to Open Door Baptist Church, she has played when needed, then worked into the position of full-time pianist as God has led. It is a privilege and a joy to serve the Lord Jesus Christ in this way.