Tom and Brenda Petro
- Pastor Tom has been the pastor of Open Door Baptist Church since 1987.
- Brenda teaches Junior Church, works in AWANA, takes care of the church library and many other duties. Also, during the school year, Brenda works in the cafeteria of one of our local public schools.
- Ed and Donna came to us from Mountain View Baptist Church where Ed served as a pastor for over 10 years.
- He retired from pastoral ministry but says that God’s work is never finished and he will continue to serve here at Open Door wherever needed.
- He is a veteran who served 20 years in the Air Force from which he retired Sept. '85, then worked as a letter carrier in Tucson, Arizona for 13 years.
- He served the Lord as a Deacon and Sunday School Teacher at 22nd Street Baptist Church in Tucson, associate Pastor at Robert Road Baptist Church (where he was ordained into the pastoral ministry) and as a deacon at Bethel Baptist Church.
- Donna served as a C.N.A. for 29 years before retiring from that position.
- Kimdall “Kim” was born in San Diego, California. He grew up in Garden Grove and Visalia, California. He earned his Associate of Arts in Visalia, and his Bachelor of Arts at Cal State Fullerton.
- Kim is a veteran from the United States Coast Guard, and was stationed on the USCGC Venturous, and later at Governors Island, New York. He later worked for Hughes Aircraft, and then worked for Amtrak. He retired in 2014.
- Kim met his wife through his future mother-in-law who played matchmaker. Kim and Cindy were married in March 1975, and have 5 children, and 11 grandchildren.
- They moved from California to Dewey in May 2018. They have been working in various areas of ministry for many years. They continue to serve in the community and church ministries.
- Lester Ramos moved to Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and two children in 2001.
- He began attending a Christian church and as he began learning more about God’s Word he made the decision to accept The Lord Jesus Christ as his Savior. He was saved in 2001 at the age of 28.
- Lester has been working in construction since he first arrived to Arizona.
- He has been faithful to the Lord throughout his life serving in his church. Lester attends Puerta Abierta and is now a deacon at Open Door Baptist Church.
- Daniel Webb was born and raised in Kansas. After high school he went into the Marine Corps and served active and reserved time, nine years. He was honorably discharged at the rank of Staff Sergeant.
- He moved to Bullhead City, AZ in 1987, joined Amway, and got saved at a Free Enterprise weekend function October 4, 1991.
- He met Deborah Perkins in November, 1991, and they married, June, 1992.
- Daniel and Deb worked in a variety of ministries in their previous church in Bullhead City. They moved to Prescott Valley in September, 2014, and have served at Open Door Baptist Church since then.
- Carol was born in Wisconsin and moved with her family to Phoenix, AZ in 1957, at the age of 15.
- She graduated from Carl Hayden High School in 1960 and married John in 1961. They've been married almost 59 years!!
- Through the years they have done ministry in retirement homes and nursing homes.
- Both of them were part of the Christian musical group, "The Joyful Noise", in the Prescott area.
- They were most fortunate to have traveled to Israel in 2000. Following that they went with a group to do missionary work in Romania.
- She is privileged to serve Open Door Baptist Church as church clerk.
Debi and Ron DelSordo
- Debi serves as church financial secretary and treasurer.
- Ron works at the church doing a variety of jobs.
- Debi was born in Nebraska and moved to Wyoming when she was 12.
- Ron was born in Pennsylvania. He left there in 1986, after accepting a job in Wyoming.
- They met at their church in 1988 and were married in 1991. They helped with the AWANA program for 9 years.
- In 2000 they transferred from Wyoming to Washington State to finish their careers. Ron worked electrical and mechanical maintenance for a large company. Debi worked for the school district as secretary for the maintenance department.
- In 2007 they retired and moved to Prescott Valley and joined Open Door Baptist Church.